- 400 calories - 60 minutes step aerobics and lifting
- 175 calories - carrot, apple, spinach, ginger, cucumber juice
- 200 calories - red wine
- 500 calories - Bees Knees martini
- 150 calories - spinach, beet, walnut salad
- 200 calories - broccoli bean soup
- 200 calories - pizza
1,425 TOTAL (yikes yikes yikes)
As you can see, about 50% of my calories came from booze...which is absolutely no good. For the next three days (thurs - sat), I'm going to have no booze unless we go out. And if we go out, I'll have one drink.
I need to kick it up in terms of working out. More cardio and more lifting. Working out needs to be 6 days a week. Cardio at 60 minutes per week. Plus 30 minutes of lifting. ...OR...90 minutes of total activity per day.
Thursday - 60 min on machines + 30 min lifting
Friday - 60 min spinning + 30 min lifting
Saturday - 60 min on machines + 30 min lifting
I also want to have our fun activities be more active! More walking (sidebar here: when I was losing weight, I was walking in the morning and working out in the afternoon), rollerblading, bowling, skiing, anything active!
We're going out to Scallions for date night. I wish that these dates weren't food centric. I'll just have to make some smart choices! Update: we didn't go out for dinner. So...
No comments:
Post a Comment