Monday, January 26, 2009

First Weigh-In Monday

131.2

That's a loss of 4.8 pounds and 3.5% of my body weight. The 4.8 pounds is pretty good and the 3.5% body weight is excellent! I was hoping for a weight in the 120's, but that's ok...I'll hit that next week for sure!

UPDATE...so I would have been lighter than 131.2, but that's ok! ;) 

And I'll be ahead of my goal of hitting 130 on Feb 18...way ahead since next Monday is already Feb 2. I'd like to hit 127 on Feb 2. But anything less than 129 will be good. As for my weigh-in on Thursday, somewhere in the low 130's would be good...130.2 or less. 

Heading to the gym!

RESULTS:
- 700 calories - 60 minutes cardio (run, bike, elip) + 25 min lifting (yeah, baby!!!!)

- 230 calories - juice! carrot, beet, celery, apple, spinach
- 250 calories - crackers, cottage cheese, tasting salads
- 120 calories - wine
- 200 calories - wine
- 100 calories - cottage cheese
- 350 calories - vegetable salad
- 150 calories - cheerios
1,500 TOTAL





No comments: