I'm headed to the gym at about 9:20 for about 30 minutes of lifting and 50 minutes of spinning. I don't like this spinning teacher, but at least I'll get on the bike. I've only been to one of her classes, so I'll give it a try again.
I need to remember to request that the Y put a spinning bike down in the fitness area!
So, again, my TO-DO's for today are:
- 60 min of cardio
- 30 min of strength training
- No booze
I need to figure out what we're going to have for dinner. It sounds like I may be on my own, but there's very little healthy stuff to eat here.
There's still fish and some veggies, so maybe I'll go that route. We have quite a bit of tomatoes, so maybe I'll do this:
- mexican broiled fish (onions, jalapenos, cumin)
- tomato, avacado, cilantro salad
I'm also headed to Claudia's this afternoon and I am going to bring her some goodies. I am not, however, going to participate in that!
UPDATE:
So I did request a spinning bike be put out into the gym. I tried to get into a spinning class but it was full. Bummer.
I decided that if I do have some booze, I'm going to drink a large glass of water with every drink I consumer.
RESULTS:
- 600 calories - 60+ minutes of cycling, 25 minutes of weight lifting
- 125 calories - cookie at claudia's
- 25 calories - coffee at claudia's
- 75 calories - juice at claudia's
- 250 calories - tomato, avacado salad
- 250 calories - shrimp, onions, corn
725 TOTAL (sweet)!
Tomorrow...friday...I'm going to do 60 min of cardio and 30 minutes of weights (upper body). Going to try and get into spinning at 0930. I need to have juice tomorrow, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment