Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I was fully intending on working out today, but my legs are SO SORE! I think a day of recovery will allow me to pump it hard again this coming up week. 

Tomorrow is weigh-in. I'm having mixed feelings about it. It always give me such a high or such a low. Perhaps I should be weighing in twice a week. Monday and Thursday. 

THIS WEEK'S PLAN:
- 6 workouts of 60 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of lifting (gotta kick this lifting into gear!)

- Continued juicing (yummy!)

- Healthy dinners

- Very little alcohol...with a glass of water with each

I have good dinners planned for this week...indian, italian and some other yummy stuff. 

Mentally, I'm just very determined. I am just going to be a skinny bitch and that's really all there is to it. I'm already excited to feel "normal" again at 120 and then really pumped to be skinny at 105 and be able to wear my bathing suit and pretty much anything feeling great! This is it. Gonna tackle this once and for all. Period. I only have one body and it's about time that it's taken care of properly. 

RESULTS
- rest day

- 50 calories - few pieces of cereal
- 30 calories - half an apple
- 50 calories - melba toast
- 60 calories - apple half an apple
- 100 calories - red wine
- 200 calories - shrimp
- 300 calories - veggies and wheat
- 400 calories - gin & tonic
1190 TOTAL - way too much from booze...gotta reduce that this week!

No comments: