Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sunny Saturday

The sun is shining today. And I'm washing my workout clothes so I can head to the gym. I probably need to buy some more workout clothes. I have no idea where all of mine went. Just like with so much of my stuff. Oh well...it's just stuff! Stuff will come and go, but my body will always be with me. Which is why I'm whipping her into shape! 

It's supposed to be 24 degrees today which is practically a heat wave. So we're going to take Lola for a walk this afternoon. 

I'm waiting for my pants to dry and then I'm headed to the gym. Going to do 60 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of lifting. Hazaaaaaa! I am ready for some sweating. 

RESULTS:
- 575 calories - 60 minutes cycling, 5 minutes weight lifting (got derailed on my 30 minutes since Katie was coming over)

So...my food results are going to be a little sketchy since I had a strange lunch. I'm feeling like I failed, but let's add it up.
- 110 calories - cottage cheese
- 100 calories - blue cheese dressing
- 100 calories - ranch dressing
- 200 calories - assorted veggies
- 75 calories - baked potato
- 25 calories - sour cream
- 300 calories - 2.5 glasses of wine
- 75 calories - popcorn
985 TOTAL

(ok...that's not seeming nearly as bad as I imagined!) That's, actually, pretty damn good! Woot!

No comments: