- I am HOPEFUL that at my weigh-in on Monday, I'll hit 130 pounds. I'm not sure why I feel that I can do it, but I think that I can. Call me crazy.
- I got a GREAT blue dress on super sale at Banana yesterday. It's bright blue satin. I tried and 4 and the 6. The 4 was a bit clingy on my tummy (my worst part) and the 6 was just too big. I went for the 4! With some spanx and some weight loss before Feb 8 (my gramma's party), I should be able to work it! That's a bit more than 2 weeks out. :)
I didn't sleep on Thursday night which really hosed my workout for Friday. Such a bummer. But at least I got to the gym.
RESULTS:
- 330 calories - 60 minutes brisk walking
- 220 calories - carrot, spinach, apple, cucumber, beet juice - bigger glass
- 100 calories - fluff
- 50 calories - iceberg lettuce salad
- 500 calories (guessing) -- veggie wrap
- 150 calories - wine (i had 2 glasses of water with it!)
1,020 TOTAL
We went to dinner tonight and it wasn't really a challenge and I didn't feel tempted. Probably because this place doesn't have very good food.
No comments:
Post a Comment