Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh it's monday

I'm kind of bummed today...didn't lose any more weight from Thursday. But I'm not surprised...I've been eating and drinking more than I'd like the past few days. Bugger. 

So I'm at 129.4 today. That's 1.8 pounds. BLAH. I suppose that's not so bad, but I'd be much happier if it were around the 3 pound mark. I need to crank it up if I'm going to see better results. 

I'm doing great on 60 min of cardio/day, but I need to be lifting. And I should probably be walking for 60 min a day if I can get that in, too.  And less calories from alcohol! I know what to do...I just need to do it! 

I won't be able to weigh in next week because I have no scale and don't want to use another scale that might be off. So my next weigh in will be on Friday the 13 (yikes!).  I WILL BE 126 pounds on Feb 13. That's about 3.5 pounds in 10 days...doable! Just a bit more aggressive than this week's loss. 126. 126. 126. YEAH! IF and when I do that, it will put me nearly a month ahead of my schedule (124 by March 18). 

I'll be out of my regular element so it will be challenge. BUT I will be doing exercises on my computer or going to The Firm AND I won't be cooking. So that actually might be to my advantage. 126 on the 13th! And I'm going to try and set up massages on the 14th as a reward! Woot! If I don't hit 126, massage is getting cancelled. :(  UPDATE: Janet isn't available on the 14th. So I'm going to use the massage as a reward for hitting my goal the next week. 

RESULTS: 
- 500 calories - 60 min cycling

- 100 calories - tortilla
- 150 calories - juice
- 300 calories - wine
- 100 calories - crackers
- 200 calories - salad
- 300 calories - spaghetti
- 200 calories - popcorn
1320 TOTAL
 


No comments: