Great news is that I weighed in at 123 on Friday and 125 on Monday and 124 today! So I'm bouncing a bit, which I think is normal, but I'm down and that's what matters!
GOAL for this week is to be 122.5 on Feb 23! And to be 119.5 on March 2.
Longer term, the iPhone says that I will be 105 by the end of April if I follow the program. We're going to take a cruise mid-April and I probably won't be losing any weight that week! Maintainance would be good.
So here's what I'm shooting for:
Feb 23 - 122.5
March 2 - 119.5
March 30 - 112
April 5 CRUISE - 110!
April 30 - 105 (yeah, baby)!
I know that I can do this IF I can do these things:
- Workout 1.5 - 2 hours per day. I need to ramp up cardio to 90 minutes/day and 30 min of lifting. I may need to add in an evening work-out and more physical leisure activities.
- Less booze! I do not need these calories
- Careful about eating out!
I feel SO MUCH better already and am pumped to make this happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment